Many home-makers and interior designers use Small Mosaics Tiles remodeling quite extensively in the last few years. There are many advantages of using these stone panels when compared to conventional tiling methods. If you want to quickly be able to remodel any internal or external surface – read the following review.
This tiling solution is based on natural materials – Small Mosaics Tiles redecoration is created by fixing together similar looking smooth beach-stones glued over supportive mesh backing that eventually creates a seamless tile. South East Asia and especially Indonesia are known for the large variety of colorful and designed seashore stones that are used for these natural tiles. Many home-makers use this tiling technique in order to remodel the following: Kitchens, bathrooms and showers – walls, flooring, counters, and backsplashes.
Quick benefits and advantages
Finally, when looking at the bottom line, there are several important advantages:
* Considered inexpensive compared to other similar solutions.
* Impervious to water and other liquids.
* Provides natural and luxurious look and feel to any coated surface.
Tips to go!
* Avoid using any ready-made grout on wet areas like shower floor/backsplashes – use any other standard dry powder based cement.
* To appreciate the beauty of these ‘Nature-Made’ panels, it is recommended on removing the excess grout with a wet sponge. After all, you want to expose as much of the stones as possible.
* When you prepare the grout avoid adding too much water in the initial mix – that additional water can result in weak grout that can flake.
There are plenty other pluses provided by this enjoyable home improvement technique simply because any home-maker can use it at minimal effort.
Summarizing this article
One of the greatest advantages with Small Mosaics Tiles is the fact that you can easily improve the look of any space and it is a great do-it-yourself project for all you weekend warriors. The above information can help you with the installation process – it is advised to keep the above tips as you are ready to begin with the installation process.